• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winters Last Stand / March 11th-13th Winter Storm

Yeah, the SE isn't just NC. It's everyone in NC, TN, MS, AL, FL, GA and SC. The south though adds AR, LA, and TX.

Who is acting like the SE is only NC or TN . Those are the states that have the best chance of seeing accumulating snow. Hence the Tennessee North Carolina talk for the last two days ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is acting like the SE is only NC or TN . Those are the states that have the best chance of seeing accumulating snow. Hence the Tennessee North Carolina talk for the last two days ....

Nobody, I think. Looks like everyone 's rootin' for their cousin, even if they can't be there for the party -- least that's my take :D

Won't be much NC talk if this keeps up....jeez even the over amped too high qpf NAM is failing us now

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Doesn't look that bad actually. Yeah, it's weak, but just say everything in there is melting flakes and it settles the argument on how much snow the snow areas get.
namconus_ref_frzn_seus_44.png

Careful with simulated radar..

Back