• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winters Last Stand / March 11th-13th Winter Storm

2nd system a little warmer still and after all this the MA and NE will win again..... why did we ever think differently?

edit: 2nd system about the same, it's close for NC that's for dang sure

Wonder if SD will approve me going to cover the east coast bomb next week....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flurries FTW!
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_20.png

I'll probably be Morristown TN, 3-5 in there

Gfs brings light snow to Tennessee next Tuesday

And a cold arse rain for here..... I mean really the 540 line is like 300 miles past me for that system and bl sucks

Oh I spoke too soon, some token powder on the way out Tuesday night

I am totally fine with 1-2 inches and really even an inch. The local news is going with 1-2 inches for north of I40 and I think that's a good call. As I said earlier I won't be surprised if some places do a little better. I'm super thankful that I am even going see snow fall from the sky in two days considering it's 74 degrees imby at the moment.

I am totally fine with 1-2 inches and really even an inch. The local news is going with 1-2 inches for north of I40 and I think that's a good call. As I said earlier I won't be surprised if some places do a little better. I'm super thankful that I am even going see snow fall from the sky in two days considering it's 74 degrees imby at the moment.

Where the hell is the Nashville afd I can't find an updated one

On the map above, one would guess where it goes from the lighter to heavier stuff around the lake smack dab middle of SC (Lake Murray) is where the 850mb is going back and forth between 0 and +1-2

Insert Madonna's "Borderline".

Hopefully we can get some snow down here in Chattanooga, but unfortunately I'll be in NYC and in a travel nightmare with a possible blizzard.

To storm5. I get those updates off of wx alert USA which is a pretty cool site. You can use it for anywhere in the country if you just put your zip code in I believe.

Nice thanks

12z run tomorrow should really shed some light as the shortwave should be over Seattle. It'll be interesting to see what gets sampled since there is some interaction with an upper low off of the BC coast tonight and how much it gets sheared during that time. Obviously yht models have a pretty good handle but any extra umph would be nice. I'm not expecting a sudden huge jump in QPF but any northward trend of the precip shield would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back