• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winters Last Stand / March 11th-13th Winter Storm

Almost within range of NWS RAH "scenarios". Let's be real though, other than maybe March 1927 (Nashville (31"), Wilson (30")) and January 1922 (Roxboro (36"), when are we gonna even come close to 36"? Much less 100". I probably won't see 100" of snow combined over my entire life here in NC
17195413_414386175573774_1061227760_o.png

Almost within range of NWS RAH "scenarios". Let's be real though, other than maybe March 1927 (Nashville (31"), Wilson (30")) and January 1922 (Roxboro (36"), when are we gonna even come close to 36"? Much less 100". I probably won't see 100" of snow combined over my entire life here in NC
View attachment 402
Dadgum it Webb! Quit with the NC snow - we need FL snow ... LOL :cool:

Literally went for an annual eye exam earlier with no change in prescription. Thought I needed to go back after I started noticing floaters all over this page. :D

Too early to say, but the NAM early on took a drastic cool down in Nebraska this run. Maybe a sign that the high will come in stronger or sooner?

Edit: The cold appears to be moving faster on this run? Looks a bit weird to me, so we may see something surprising.

Last edited:
NAM fail incoming!

LOL we may not see the storm enter the Carolinas this run after all
Slowing down is good, to a point, can get the cold entrenched, if moisture ever comes!?

Back