• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be a glutton for punishment if you anxiously await Euro runs. Lol when has it brought anything but reality and disappointment recently inside 240 hrs?
That's true. Outside of scrapping the coast the last day or two, it hasn't shown anything worth anything all year.

winter is coming, 30s for highs, its gonna get cold, so there should honestly be no winter cancel, snow is just the other half, but honestly i'm ready for may, already financially and mentally prepared for chasecation

winter is coming, 30s for highs, its gonna get cold, so there should honestly be no winter cancel, snow is just the other half, but honestly i'm ready for may, already financially and mentally prepared for chasecation

Cold and dry just sucks to be honest. That’s like 33 and rain to me. As we say” waste of cold air”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s more like it. I was afraid it was going to get cold here for a couple of daysView attachment 31024

1952ea3c4a399f8f62aa729083cf7fe2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least somebody is doing well ... could any of you imagine something like this???

Check this out!
Would be nice if they would share some of that with us! I cancelled a ski trip in NC not long ago since the resort was closed. The previous years they listed only go back to '98. Would be interesting to see what '93 was like. I went to Colorado to ski that year in February and it was near record amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back