• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. We hear about how Feb is the best climo month for snow. While that's true, it's reliant upon things that don't really seem to happen anymore or things that seldom seem to happen anymore. It's the same concept to me as using analogs from the 1800s. I am not sure if older, historical precedents matter, because I'm not sure the same forcing factors work the same way today.

Is it a coincidence that whether it's ENSO + or -, QBO + or -, AAM + or -, MT + or -, Solar + or -, none of it results in blocking anymore? I don't think so.

I propose one index to rule the other indexes, +BARF and -BARF. That would would never fail except for Neutral BARF which would just lead to Acid Reflux.

The fact is this, we are Wiley getting hit by the anvil, Thomas getting beat up by the bird, and Brutus getting beat up by Popeye for being after his ugly girl.

It’s time to accept who we are.

giphy.gif

Winter 2019-2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back