• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those were the days
Pfft if you don't have the freezing rain fangs and 3 sleet pellets you don't have twc

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
dfa68cf0148e8aa311304f597214f75f.gif

Everyone is melting down? Doesn't the upcoming pattern look decent? I took a few days off from model watching since I was getting tired of looking at D15 progs and thought I would see better moods in here now.

Anyways, I'm off to Atlanta this MLK weekend. I'm hoping we can maybe get a threat the week after or sometime soon...

Pfft if you don't have the freezing rain fangs and 3 sleet pellets you don't have twc

dfa68cf0148e8aa311304f597214f75f.gif
This and the heavy snow ones are THE best icons ever. When I launch the Southeastern Weather Network, we're going back to those. And local forecasts with Christmas music at Christmas time.

Cranky weather guy is all in! I think? For some reason I it's supposed to get colder in the east. Maybe it has to do with the football play he drew up? Or are those alien hieroglyphics?
1579125086614.png

1579125011766.png

Those were the days

In addition to that, I remember when the on-air meteorologist would walk through the national maps over the upcoming week or so. I would always be looking for at least pink to show up anywhere near the SE a few days out and think then we would have a shot. Life before the Internet ... I know that I would get more work done (and sleep) then compared to now!!!

Cranky weather guy is all in! I think? For some reason I it's supposed to get colder in the east. Maybe it has to do with the football play he drew up? Or are those alien hieroglyphics?
View attachment 31058

View attachment 31057

I think he is a NE guy like they all are. We really don’t have a SE guy unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he is a NE guy like they all are. We really don’t have a SE guy unfortunately.

If I'm interpreting correctly he thinks a lobe of the PV is going to pinch of and come back from the other side of the world. That would be great for all of us up and down the coast. I don't know about his playcalling though.

CFS has got to be right once a decade right? Let's make it this year.

You launch I thought it was a team thing

I means we baby! How am I gonna launch a network by myself? We can do model analysis, technical pattern discussions, index definitions, weather education, and interviews with widely-respected weather experts and meteorologists. AND have the best icons in the business!

Gfs for Jan 25th is a winter storm for me Georgia western nc upstate sc. unfortunately it be gone by 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back