• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to make of the long range of the GEFS as a it’s really turned into blah. Completely lost the -EPO and now has super +AO with weak trough in the east with slightly BN temps. EPS looks much better so hoping it’s right.

Another day or so and we will be into Feb on the GEFS...winters going by quick.

View attachment 30844View attachment 30845
Yes, I agree. Winter flies by when you’re wishing it away 2 weeks at a time hoping for favorable snow conditions to show up.

Over 170 folks on the January thread. Business is about to pick up the next two weeks.

dgbg.gif

We better score here in next two weeks, BamWx still says on today’s video, East gets warm quicker than models show. No cold air source after a couple weeks PV goes back to Russia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still not loving where the Euro Op is going at D10. Cold air looks to be resettling in a galaxy far, far away. Hopefully, it's a blip and the EPS will save us and look like the GEPS. Maybe @KyloG will bring us some good news later. I do NOT want to have to give BAMwx credit.

ecmwf_z500_mslp_nhem_11.png

Still not loving where the Euro Op is going at D10. Cold air looks to be resettling in a galaxy far, far away. Hopefully, it's a blip and the EPS will save us and look like the GEPS. Maybe @KyloG will bring us some good news later. I do NOT want to have to give BAMwx credit.

View attachment 30867

Winter is over in 2 weeks

Has the euro show anything close to a winter storm the 23-24th? like the gfs seems to have no clue what’s gonna happen it flip flops every run. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back