• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sleep on that Low off the SE coast. It's been trending closer with a much better trough axis. This is the first chance that some of the ensembles have been keying on.
View attachment 30825
Don't be surprised to see this one become a nice east coast crawler... this one, right here gets the blood pumping.

Wave 1
GEFSSE_prec_snens_174.png
Lol look at e5 giving the goods to Panama City

Coastal or not, gefs has been all over this southern track solution for days now maybe a week. When I see a consistent modeling for this with the ens, then that makes a believer out of me.
When I actually see snow falling from the sky that's what makes a believer out of me.... Lol

Not sure what to make of the long range of the GEFS as a it’s really turned into blah. Completely lost the -EPO and now has super +AO with weak trough in the east with slightly BN temps. EPS looks much better so hoping it’s right.

Another day or so and we will be into Feb on the GEFS...winters going by quick.

F2B7CDFF-F94E-48E5-9EF1-4470D527B397.png993840D6-3FED-44DA-9AD7-C91EFB5B711C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back