• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like it's teetering on greatness or mediocreness. EPS showing a loop back into 6, but awfully close to 6 again. I am good with it looping around 6-8 for the next 6 weeks...if we can avoid 5.

View attachment 30650View attachment 30649

There seems to be a general consensus that the CFS is leading the way with the mjo. Everyone seems pretty confident it'll at least get into 8. Will it matter? Like you mentioned before we got it last year where we wanted it all for naught. I just really want the EPS to show a -EPO long range, then I may be a bit more confident in a better pattern last week of January. It may start to show it when it starts to show the mjo getting into high amp 7 then 8. Perhaps that's the missing element between the CFS/GEFS and EPS. I dunno.

1578930375562.png

Both fists sir

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DependentHotAttwatersprairiechicken-max-1mb.gif

There seems to be a general consensus that the CFS is leading the way with the mjo. Everyone seems pretty confident it'll at least get into 8. Will it matter? Like you mentioned before we got it last year where we wanted it all for naught. I just really want the EPS to show a -EPO long range, then I may be a bit more confident in a better pattern last week of January. It may start to show it when it starts to show the mjo getting into high amp 7 then 8. Perhaps that's the missing element between the CFS/GEFS and EPS. I dunno.

View attachment 30651
That looks much better if it can translate to the left of the COD like Larry pointed out.

Now before all of you snow fanatics start salivating about a chase keep in mind I've only got room for 2 people, rent ain't cheap and it would have to be perfectly timed and quick. See your specks of flakes on the car hood and get the heck out..... now any takers?

1578933249598.png

I'm about to be lurking the mid-atlantic forum over on amwx this week. If snow was falling during a ski trip that would be pretty great

This winter is full of crap every time we see winter storms pop up it keeps getting pushed back... I think we maybe getting fooled with these model runs having us think that the light is at the end of the tunnel...
The light at the end of the tunnel is often a tractor trailer traveling head on in the wrong lane. But sometimes it’s a Dairy Queen off in the distance

I think we’re about to see something pop inside d8 very soon. I am posting that thought here in the whamby so if it doesn’t happen, which it probably won’t, then you all can’t hold me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back