Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
6adfee99045a7785a885b0935d6eb4c6.jpg

You heard it here 1st. Blizzard 2020 coming in March!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I alone in thinking this would suck if we got a repeat of this.

View attachment 29541
Generally yes I'd be miserable. Given the last 21 months I'd take the evening of snow

Maybe somebody remembers this better than me for our area but I remember going to snow in the mid afternoon and snowing until around midnight. The snow right after the changeover was decent

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Generally yes I'd be miserable. Given the last 21 months I'd take the evening of snow

Maybe somebody remembers this better than me for our area but I remember going to snow in the mid afternoon and snowing until around midnight. The snow right after the changeover was decent

We got an inch. It sucked. Next.

That's where the Carolina people fight those west of them. That's one situation I'll be greedy in and take a repeat of verbatim.
It’s really every man/woman for themselves in this game. I love for everyone to get in on the action, but when push comes to shove I’m always rooting for what’s best for IMBY, which may not be best for everyone. And you should, too. :)

Time for bed but one last post for hope. Week 3-4 of CFS. -NAO and npac low. Shovel buying time.

View attachment 29542View attachment 29543
All in.

Obligatory “a lot of our best storms came in late January” post, too (there’s actually some truth to that, though). Maybe the last week or two can save Jammin’ January.

Reactions: Jimmy Hypocracy
1” of snow in that storm would be pretty depressing while the foothills get plastered with 12-24” of concrete, though. :(
I mean I don't disagree. I'm sure the gfs would be too far E and have us in the ridiculous totals until we get inside 36 hours lol. Seriously though with how bad things have been I just want some snow even if it's a fringe job

Reactions: superjames1992
Status
Not open for further replies.