• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verbatim, 18z NAM appears to be a pummeling IMBY, but you can almost hear the sleet now. So when that warm nose overpeforms, yikes...Happy hour!

12 more hours to go. By that time, it will be good and rainy here. Can't wait for another winter storm!

It's done in SC south of highway 11. Most in the Charlotte metro will end up with rain too. Let's just get on with spring already.

I'm in the rain now. How fitting.
The funny thing is, you absolutely know without a shadow of a doubt in these situations that it's going to happen. I am serious when I say we will be lucky to get a period of all snow before it's done.

One thing seems certain, once the warm nose stops moving northward, temps crash hard and drives it back south real quick.... still time for those that mix to change back over to a decent thump on top of some sleet
In the upstate where are you actually thinking the transition line going to be?

Is it safe to disparage the NWS in this thread? This looks like a Winter Storm to me:

ref1km_ptype.us_ma.png

The funny thing is, you absolutely know without a shadow of a doubt in these situations that it's going to happen. I am serious when I say we will be lucky to get a period of all snow before it's done.

I really cannot tell if you trolling or not lol you scaring me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back