• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it safe to disparage the NWS in this thread? This looks like a Winter Storm to me:

ref1km_ptype.us_ma.png
I'll not disparage or bash but I will respectfully and emphatically disagree with their current advisory

I really cannot tell if you trolling or not lol you scaring me
It's definitely going to take a long time to get to snow in the southern part of the county. Hopefully, we can catch the wrap-around and sqeeze out a dusting or inch.

I really cannot tell if you trolling or not lol you scaring me
He's not trolling, he's in snow hades..... the snow differential over the last several years from just NW Wake to his location is nothing short of pure, makes waterboarding seem like a vacation, torture.

In all seriousness it did amp up again but it was more frozen and same amount of snow on the NAMs.

The funny thing is, you absolutely know without a shadow of a doubt in these situations that it's going to happen. I am serious when I say we will be lucky to get a period of all snow before it's done.
You staying up tomorrow night? Our only real chance is the Backside, thats one way we can still see snowflakes, i dont know if i will ever believe a map that shows front end snow in our area, it hasnt happened in 6 years. But if we are banking on the Nam then the back side band has been hanging on longer in our areas atleast.

GSP just gave us our answer. Upstate SC is out of it. Cherokee and York counties only ones in advisory and that's for right on the state line.

You staying up tomorrow night? Our only real chance is the Backside, thats one way we can still see snowflakes, i dont know if i will ever believe a map that shows front end snow in our area, it hasnt happened in 6 years. But if we are banking on the Nam then the back side band has been hanging on longer in our areas atleast.
No. I don't care about light nighttime snow that melts on contact. :(

I’m in Roanoke Rapids right now I’m warning all the folks around here! ??
Good luck hope you score a big one!
Man wish you hadn't done that, my wife hasn't made it to the grocery store yet. Now all the milk and bread going to be gone... LOl

NAM 3km writing on the wall, will be nada for my area. But I already suspected that, even when it was showing happy time amounts.

Unless my eyes do deceive me, GSP is discounting the Euro and the NAM at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back