• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you guys the Euro was a good model.

giphy.gif

I know Webber probably has been pulling his hair out the past couple of days trying to convince people the NAM's weren't out to lunch and the Euro was. Will see how this verifies tomorrow but to see all the globals move toward the NAM's....

giphy.gif

My guess is you will see some with the western Offices this afternoon and I would not be surprised if Rah didn't hold off until the night shift.

Morristown, TN has already issued a WWA for the mountains of NC from 4am tomorrow until 10pm tomorrow night.

We might as well just play a game of Russian Roulette with these models, bet some cash... you know, at least make this somewhat all worthwhile. It's going to be a long night for many of us. Better put on some pots of coffee or get yourself a 24 pack. We are all going to need it!

Oh I'm sure they'll be correct. They nailed the Dec 2018 storm. Ridiculous we have a chance to be snow holed for the year. GA and the SW upstate cash in now NC. Ridiculous
Lol not here. Went to bed with them calling for 5" of sn/ip got less than 2.5" of mainly sleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back