• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I borrow a white flag...

I was all done with this winter and then the NAM had to start messing around.

ecmwf-ensemble-avg-conus-total_snow_10to1-2286400.pngEPS-precip.gif

SE trend! FTL. I bet if this damn low was hugging the coast and we needed 100 miles east it would trend NW
The set up for this one is different than our traditional amped coastal that do that nw trend though. Correct ? Flow all looks flat .

If we can't even get a flake out of this, winter 2019-20 becomes my unquestioned least favorite winter of all time for RDU. At least GSP and northern ATL has seen flakes when we can't even get a flurry. We lucked out big in 2018 but ever since we've sucked.

SE trend! FTL. I bet if this damn low was hugging the coast and we needed 100 miles east it would trend NW

Ughh...I was done, happy winter was over, looking forward to spring and the past 36 hours happened and just sucked me back in and now I have to ween myself back off this winter all over again.

Ughh...I was done, happy winter was over, looking forward to spring and the past 36 hours happened and just sucked me back in and now I have to ween myself back off this winter all over again.
Being completely honest I don't think we get blanked here.

Being completely honest I don't think we get blanked here.

If the roles were reversed I would feel much better. But it's the GFS who is further NW than the Euro. What's that... 75-100 mile difference at day 2-3.

EPSGFS.gif

Last edited:
EPS has me feeling like I might be in the jackpot zone outside of the mountains and NC coast..I’ll take my dusting and run! In the words of the great RC, “Come to Butthead.”7C232873-1F12-4AF1-9E18-9C92ECE39904.gif

I'm jacked about the bomb the 18z NAM is going to show.
What would a Happy Hour run of the NAM look like at this point? 24-36"? It's been pumping out happy hour runs for an entire day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back