• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy not being in the bullseye and getting my 6-8. After a foot the ATV is useless because the snow is too deep. Ran into that problem after the last december storm, when the ATV couldn't get enough traction to push through all that deep snow.

Plus you gotta shovel that mess...

This pattern has been exactly the same since Dec. Rain, cool, warm, weak cold front, few freeze nights, rinse/repeat.

Ok Seriously wtf is going on with this discrepancy. I have a flight early Friday morning and I’ve never been so confused as to what my fate will be lmao

I am at the point here in Columbia where I'd be happy with some back end flurries or light snow. But what a disappointment that would be if the back end snow fell just North of Columbia like the NAM shows. Would be a nice slap in the face for us. Guess that's just the way it is down here. Oh well. Lol Maybe next year... Just like Gamecock football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back