• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normal Sinus Rhythm to Asystole. Verify the presence of asystole in at least two leads.
CPR at a compression rate from 100-120 per minute. IV or IO access, administer epinephrine 1mg IV/IO. Do not stop CPR to administer drugs.
During CPR, search for and treat possible contributing causes. Check rhythm. If no electrical activity is present (patient is in asystole), resume CPR. If electrical activity is present, see if the patient has a pulse. If the patient does not have a pulse or there is doubt about the pulse, resume CPR.

Running out of euro runs slowly. I'll give it till Monday night 0z before I call it. No harm in waiting for me. At this point theres not anything modeled for me really. There were a quite a few gefs members that put down even the faintest hint of shade over eastern NC so theres hope I atleast see a few flakes fly.

Running out of euro runs slowly. I'll give it till Monday night 0z before I call it. No harm in waiting for me. At this point theres not anything modeled for me really. There were a quite a few gefs members that put down even the faintest hint of shade over eastern NC so theres hope I atleast see a few flakes fly.
i just want a few flurries! ?

Cold air is usually overmodeled in the LR and given our experience over the last 2 or 3 winters, overrunning events are as well. Filed away for future reference.
Yeah, that’s what gives some some hope. That, and it may be our last chance if the winter, so I have to go down with the ship......though the LR modeling does suggest early March could be rockin’.

I’ll just take my trace and half inch events into spring time and consider it a win. A rather big win. More snow than Philadelphia here this winter. Next year will be better. Im sure of it. I think

I guess NC could hope for a low to pop and hug the coast at this point, idk anymore. Prob wouldn't happen looking at 500mb.

My dad's blueberry bushes have flowered, and will probably bud soon.

Can't help but have a feeling of dread that we're going to lose our homegrown blueberries again like a few years ago. I'm beginning to really hate Februaries being warm now, which is why I've been complaining about changing the set in stone deal instead of getting cold in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back