• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad's blueberry bushes have flowered, and will probably bud soon.

Thank you for confirming a winter storm for us soon. My blueberry bushes are probably flowering too, I have not looked. The japanese magnolias have.. and that never ends for them so early lol.

I guess NC could hope for a low to pop and hug the coast at this point, idk anymore.
Yeah. It’s moving fast but some opportunity still remains for coastal NC areas. A quick boom off the coast might just do it for those guys. Still a long ways out on that scenario

It’s over folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Appreciate the info... Yeah that's horrible but I'm moving to Montana in late November so hopefully my snow issues will finally be solved
If I was moving to Montana this November I wouldn’t be worried about getting snow or not the rest of this winter. By this time next year you’ll be sick of the cold and snow. You will get more snow in one winter then you would in the next 10 or even more years where you live now.

At least I saw snow on vacation and a snow chase this year I guess

That's better than last year by a long shot

But I do feel like it's time to move on now... Been noticing the later sunsets...Drylines are the future :p

That's pretty much what happens almost every time we get snow here in central NC.

No it isn’t dude!

Every time??? Please. Look through old event threads. More times than not the euro finds big snow events and keeps it up until the event. Especially inside 7 days. You’re just being a weenie.

No it isn’t dude!

Every time??? Please. Look through old event threads. More times than not the euro finds big snow events and keeps it up until the event. Especially inside 7 days. You’re just being a weenie.

yeah even with the January 2018 storm, the Euro never lost it, It just got stronger as we got into NAM range. I'm not expecting anything, but I'll still follow this storm hopeing for a surprise.

No it isn’t dude!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back