• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we torment ourselves with worrying about snow? We could be like everyone else and wait for the Tv Met to let us know it’s gonna snow. It would be a lot less disappointing then.
But by the time the TV Met tells us it's gon snow all the milk and bread will be gone

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charge up the defib stat!!!

Moisture is improved tick north no doubt. But temps is the issue

You've said the same thing 40 different ways, if you've got nothing more to add to the storm specific thread then post it in this thread.

You've said the same thing 40 different ways, if you've got nothing more to add to the storm specific thread then post it in this thread.

Well wouldn’t you agree temps are to warm on that run?

Well wouldn’t you agree temps are to warm on that run?

No doubt temps are marginal and could be an issue verbatim, but it's all you've stated since yesterday...... it's just not that simple. DP's, precip rates, timing all things that still need to be worked out. It just seems you're stuck on that one aspect

Just wait until April when we get a 1055H with a strong CAD down to Dothan AL.

And it still will be rain. It just doesn't want to snow in certain areas this winter. Congrats to the ones who managed to luck out somehow in this abysmal winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back