• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against my better judgement, I’m issuing a snow watch for the 85 corridor between Feb 21 and Feb 25. I’m also including those along I95 in SC. I repeat, Columbia SC is in play here. Right now I’m liking the idea of a weak wave traversing well to the south with cold air in place.
Birdmanjimmydon

Against my better judgement, I’m issuing a snow watch for the 85 corridor between Feb 21 and Feb 25. I’m also including those along I95 in SC. I repeat, Columbia SC is in play here. Right now I’m liking the idea of a weak wave traversing well to the south with cold air in place.
97F7D98F-7C37-4980-9A63-573E201D245E.jpeg

I believe this over the March blizzard Wxsouth says we gonna get. But yes I am very interested in that time frame. If we will see anything significant that would be the time frame ingredients or there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TWC isn’t seeing it YET
23deb6b154e476bb7dc9829072152106.jpg

i believe you forgot to insert the n and t after the word is Columbia sc

What year?

I believe this over the March blizzard Wxsouth says we gonna get. But yes I am very interested in that time frame. If we will see anything significant that would be the time frame ingredients or there.

WxSouth?

I've seen worse

Haven't looked at models in almost a week I think. Still see nothing has changed...GEFS doing GEFS things. How many times am I going to fall for this...

View attachment 33969

No, I firmly believe this is completely right. End of February and March will be cold. Not cold enough to snow IMBY, but cold enough to tick me off that I'm cold and can't roll down my windows in the car. Even in decent winters I don't have much interest in chasing in March. It's going to be really hard for me to get interested this year. But it seems to happen EVERY MARCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back