• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is out of date with regard to the colder model (aka "movie") trends. I'd call the highest probability for 2/18-22 to be near normal for now (AN early to BN late).
Yes ... but you've discovered a whole new realm of maps ... which, incidentally, are not only lovable, but realistically interesting ... :cool:

We need a new thread for virus tracking ... and if it isn't corona, the tracking map can start from my office ... :(

Hope these are not famous last words, but with the flu in my realm I feel like Tim Allen ... Last Man Standing ... :eek:
I had the flu this year and it turned into horrible bronchitis. Sick for almost a month straight, finally getting better. Hadn't been sick in years. God speed to ya!

There's the "snowcane!" from the 12z GEFS member 17. Man... I hope my prediction comes true, that way I won't get laughed at anymore...haha.
b06cfa4ee09338912b49367442340f06.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

There's the "snowcane!" from the 12z GEFS member 17. Man... I hope my prediction comes true, that way I won't get laughed at anymore...haha.

Doesn't come out of the Caribbean nor is it apocalyptic like what you're saying. Please reconsider reality.

Left out it was hour 300... You have a better chance winning the lottery then this actually happening....

Don’t you think you should simply scale back your prediction? And just try to predict a normal snow storm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say this also as some friendly advice... You want people to believe you but it’s hard for any to believe you when you post a snow map that last 300 hours and say.. It’s happening!! I think a lot of things dealing with the customers (work) everyday. But I keep my mouth shut at least 50 percent of the time. If I said some of the things I think. I would lose alot of credibility with my customers. That is what is going to happen here if you keep making off the wall post about a snow-o-cane!! You will lose your credibility with the posters and they will ignore you..

Last edited:
Don’t you think you should simply scale back your prediction? And just try to predict a normal snow storm?

That would be the realistic thing to do, yes. But, I have already made the prediction claiming that there could be an east coast blizzard -- so, I'm sticking with it. In reality, the blizzard (if there is going to be a blizzard) may not impact the southeast in a significant way, but it could be possible that the southeast gets some effects from it, wind and snow, maybe not a lot.

That would be the realistic thing to do, yes. But, I have already made the prediction claiming that there could be an east coast blizzard -- so, I'm sticking with it. In reality, the blizzard (if there is going to be a blizzard) may not impact the southeast in a significant way, but it could be possible that the southeast gets some effects from it, wind and snow, maybe not a lot.

One word... UGH!!!! ??

Right I could buy the northeast seeing a nor’easter. I could totally see that happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back