• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So call for a last week of January boardwide snow storm for several weeks and then when an isolated Georgia snow happens on February the 8th call it a win.

#SnowWinning

It would be nice if operational models would go away and we just had ensembles so we could avoid all the wonky runs.

I know some will think I'm crazy for predicting a blizzard (lol) -- a 1 out of 200 year storm. My prediction is a presentiment. No, I am absolutely not on drugs; I'm just a very intelligent thinker. I think hurricane season will start super early this season, and the blizzard I'm predicting will be basically an early hurricane, but with snow -- a snowcane.
so is this a
It would be nice if operational models would go away and we just had ensembles so we could avoid all the wonky runs.
shawn you think we can squeak out something this month or are we doomed?

Incredibly busy and surrounded by folks who have and are coming down with real flu ... as a precaution I've moved my office to the house for the week unless I have court.
So, I haven't had much time to study weather, and when I do, I see nothing exciting ...
But I pop in here and see all sorts of interesting stuff ...
So from afar, Thanks!

The sun has been shining for a couple hours here. Warmed up into the mid 70’s. Downright hot. This little booger is going to have a lot of instability to work with as it passes overhead A0AF732D-C9A0-46EC-8F1C-628F43D88D05.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back