• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't even invested in a model viewing package this year. Maybe I'll get one month for Fab Feb, but there's just been nothing notable this year and I don't really care for viewing two-week progs and MJO forecasts.

I haven't even invested in a model viewing package this year. Maybe I'll get one month for Fab Feb, but there's just been nothing notable this year and I don't really care for viewing two-week progs and MJO forecasts.
Save your money. Winter has grasped for failure at every opportunity.

If I get busted again on this weekend threat being 3800 feet up in the mountains of NC with no cold air then I’m gonna loose my mind. 06z gfs had half a foot of snow and now we have no cold air

To me....this is how, especially I-20 and south (and the I-85 corridor) can really win at a storm. Over-running storm. Outside of CAD events this, again IMHO, is the BEST way to get a good event.
I live south of 85 most of the time northern Spartanburg will get 5+ in of snow and we'll get about 1-2 and it really sucks how bad the cutoff is here. Here's an example
1580229606480.png

My towel was already thrown. Everything now on is just a bonus icing on the cake. F- this winter unless we get a blizzard from Alanna to Raleigh west to Boone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back