• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your going with it cause it’s the model you like. And I like it to doesn’t mean we can get the cold and moisture together though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He’s not wrong though. It has been damn consistent. If it’s going to flip, it had better start soon

Your going with it cause it’s the model you like. And I like it to doesn’t mean we can get the cold and moisture together though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not going with the model just because I like the model. I'm going with it cause it's been consistent. It doesn't matter what model it is, if it's showing consistency back to back on every run, I'm not questioning it, period.

I'm not going with the model just because I like the model. I'm going with it cause it's been consistent. It doesn't matter what model it is, if it's showing consistency back to back on every run, I'm not questioning it, period.
Chris martz is with you

I understand if it is consistent this time,but how consistent and right has it been in the past?

Chris Martz
This is what he said on Twitter, replying back to BAMWX. "The MJO is headed into Phase 8, and the PNA and NAO look mighty favorable. A slight warm up at the end of the month is likely to be followed by another cold polar or Arctic air mass. Brief warm-ups happen in a cold pattern just like brief cool downs do in warm ones." I totally agree with this 100 percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back