• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
That low solar cycle theory is sure working isn’t it
Lag effect lag effect! See, there's always something else to go along with the other thing that might or might not cause the first thing to matter unless the second thing does something to help the first thing unless it hinders it. And don't even get me started on the third thing.

Lag effect lag effect! See, there's always something else to go along with the other thing that might or might not cause the first thing to matter unless the second thing does something to help the first thing unless it hinders it. And don't even get me started on the third thing.
You beat me to it by a split second ?

I mean, yes, my predictions do include thoughts that have no evidence to support it. On the other hand, my predictions do also include trends that have been occurring and also what changes now, will change something in the future, "butterfly effect." Observing those changes and using your experience/knowledge can help you determine what could lead into the future. Not all of my predictions are based from just personal thoughts.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Man, I hear ya, but all the experience and intuition in the world can't make it snow when you got 50s and 60sall over the place.

Horrible model, this is what it had for last winter. He says that people need to stop worshipping models, as he shows the worst possible model for the MJO.
View attachment 31231
Isn't the bomm ba ba bomm baba baba bomm the aussie model? I heard that was good, but I haven't ever actually seen it be good.

The heat blobs in the EPAC has been jacking up the pattern for the last few years by not allowing the Aleutian low to form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back