• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Herb=this winter

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
There are some striking similarities...the troughs and ridges are pretty much standing around in the same places the whole time.

I do.... pics or it ain't f'real
GC.jpg

Drizzle Cold sitting on the wrong side, thinking it's a Euro Kart or something. Got dem lights around the top and the red pinging eye in the middle front behind the brush guard. Oh, and it has a cooler in the back under the back seat. :)

View attachment 29608

Drizzle Cold sitting on the wrong side, thinking it's a Euro Kart or something. Got dem lights around the top and the red pinging eye in the middle front behind the brush guard. Oh, and it has a cooler in the back under the back seat. :)
Super clean! I had to change the fuel filter on mine a couple weeks ago because it was pitter pattering pitifully across the farm. I would really like to have a Polaris RZR but:

A) I can’t afford one
B) I’m probably too tall to fit into one

You know it’s game over when the winter battle zone is setting up in central Quebec..I think y’all fail to realize how screwed we really are here east of the mountain pass. At least Alabama Mississippi Tennessee can hold out hope to score with some freaky fast moving cold airView attachment 29598

If it's raining at the southern reaches of the Hudson Bay in mid-January, you know we're screwed.

With a the trees fully leafed out due to prespring we are going to have a lot of power issues

Maybe the leaves will shade the ground and keep the scorching Marvelous March sun angle from sizzling our snow after the pattern change.

Hell its not even doing that, where is my 1.6 the euro had!

Looks like most of the precip is going N/W of us. You know precip is going to underperform even worse when we actually get a wintry event here. Well, if....

Man that is so sad. I am really sorry to hear that. I know you did everything you could, but that is still probably not much consolation. At least you have given many others a second chance throughout your career. First responders don't have the power to work miracles, but they are heroes.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

I’m not canceling until end of January. Don’t care how bad it looks right now. I’ll go down with the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we can time one up, I’ll welcome it with open arms. If I were north of 85 I would be walking towards the towel hamper but I wouldn’t have it in hand just yet.

View attachment 29608

You got the name wrong.... it was fo shizzle cold drizzle.
Sweet ride, envy of the hood I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back