• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
gfs_T850a_seus_7.png

When you say "with no signs of cold air" 36 hours out is my sign of cold air
Seriously? Enjoy your 48 hrs of normal temps. ?‍♂️

Sweet. I got an ez-go 48 volt. I need to get new batteries. They are so expensive.

If anyone has the hook up on 8 volt golf cart batteries, let me know!
Just try a 9 volt the extra power will make it go faster

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I don't remember a pattern this ugly that's locked in with no sign to change since 11-12. I mean even last year the long range looked decent. It never verified but you get my drift. We have hit rock bottom and I keep thinking we have no where to go but up. But day after day for 2 weeks now day 15 always looks the same.

I don't remember a pattern this ugly that's locked in with no sign to change since 11-12. I mean even last year the long range looked decent. It never verified but you get my drift. We have hit rock bottom and I keep thinking we have no where to go but up. But day after day for 2 weeks now day 15 always looks the same.
You didn't live through December of like 2015 or 2016?

At least 11-12 had a couple of brief cold snaps

Just try a 9 volt the extra power will make it go faster

Haha wish it worked like that. That would prolly kill my stereo, underglow kit, inverter, and knight rider light bar.

You think I'm joking, don't you?

You didn't live through December of like 2015 or 2016?

I sure did. But those years produced snow. This pattern is so bad and stable that even the long range is not flip flopping like usual. It may snow this year, and I hope as much as anyone else that it does. But seeing this look consistently now for 2 weeks on models I'll keep my expectations very low.

Haha wish it worked like that. That would prolly kill my stereo, underglow kit, inverter, and knight rider light bar.

You think I'm joking, don't you?
Do you drive it with you boat shoes and captains hat on?

I sure did. But those years produced snow. This pattern is so bad and stable that even the long range is not flip flopping like usual. It may snow this year, and I hope as much as anyone else that it does. But seeing this look consistently now for 2 weeks on models I'll keep my expectations very low.
I doubt we keep this pattern for 70 more days. Crappy patterns happen in winter, it'll be ok

Do you drive it with you boat shoes and captains hat on?

No...mostly either with a V neck tucked into my speedos or just in my bathrobe holding a Meister Brau.

I doubt we keep this pattern for 70 more days. Crappy patterns happen in winter, it'll be ok

The logical side of me agrees with you 100%! I'm just frustrated not having had a flake now in 13 months. And not even a legit threat of one. So at this point it sure wouldn't surprise me if it doesnt break until mid March.

El torcho loco today here in Eastern NC. Record highs being set. Highs approaching 80 degrees. Feels like Spring. I had high hopes for this Winter I know we still have a lot of time left but this is about the worst start imaginable if you are wanting snow.

These are Raleigh’s goose egg winters since 1950 compare to what the ensembles are showing.

BB8FFB1B-E4ED-4A20-A5DC-0370B8D01724.png42F37730-67BC-4CC8-9B01-604E91675CA8.pngDBC37C25-8BB3-49B0-B608-92B7A5C1CC3A.png

El torcho loco today here in Eastern NC. Record highs being set. Highs approaching 80 degrees. Feels like Spring. I had high hopes for this Winter I know we still have a lot of time left but this is about the worst start imaginable if you are wanting snow.
What's worse is we might end up warmer at some point in about 7 days-10 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back