• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
They shouldn’t but certain folks are never satisfied unless they have what the model movies showed and unless they also got as much as everyone else within a 200 mile radius.
And heaven forbid if anyone south of them got more than them.
If I’m forecasted for 12, I better get 13

They shouldn’t but certain folks are never satisfied unless they have what the model movies showed and unless they also got as much as everyone else within a 200 mile radius.
And heaven forbid if anyone south of them got more than them.
Ummm
3912218fb23af7114fcd552e929543b1.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m looking forward to my 10-15 sleet pellets Saturday morning. Hope I can get up in time to hear them pinging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Freeze them and bring'em with you next time your in the Double R, I'd like to se what frozen drops of water from the sky looks like

Freeze them and bring'em with you next time your in the Double R, I'd like to se what frozen drops of water from the sky looks like

I actually put a cup full of frozen dirt in the freezer, that's sitting there since last November for our Ana-front event. I was hoping we would get good snow and I could watch everything accumulate on the soil immediately.

I actually put a cup full of frozen dirt in the freezer, that's sitting there since last November for our Ana-front event. I was hoping we would get good snow and I could watch everything accumulate on the soil immediately.
That's hardcore right there

I was in Lowe’s today in RR I was asking everyone did they know metwannabe?

I was in Lowe’s today in RR I was asking everyone did they know metwannabe?

They should, I've bought enough stuff in there over the last year I'm practically part owner. Except they don't know me by my stage name Lol

Boy 6 would be gravy. No one should complain about anything after the last few years. Heck just seeing snow is a win in my book.

Its so crazy that you haven't had anything in several years while the northwest side of the metro had 6-12" from the December 17 storm, then another 1-3" the next month.

Its so crazy that you haven't had anything in several years while the northwest side of the metro had 6-12" from the December 17 storm, then another 1-3" the next month.

Yea East of ATL has missed out on the fun. It’s been since Feb 14. Just bad luck I guess or bad location. I have seen plenty of 33 and 32 degree rain tho.

Yea East of ATL has missed out on the fun. It’s been since Feb 14. Just bad luck I guess or bad location. I have seen plenty of 33 and 32 degree rain tho.

So no ice either? To me that would be crazier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back