• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Yeah, overnight models didn't look great for the SE. The initial cold is focused in the west and we just get glancing shots (cool downs between rain). Even the CFS at the end of its run (first week of February) had this look:
It appears the MJO us going to win.
View attachment 140018

**CFS is a joke, but it's still disheartening.....

-Nao better do it's thang..

GEFS.png

ECMF_BC.png

I hate all these maps that go beyond a week because they are so often wrong.
Only useful for finding patterns and if it locks into consistency. If it doesn't, it's meaningless. It should keep existing just for that reason but taking it seriously or confirming what someone said when they lack consistency after a cluster of days is pointless when you never should have believed something with low accuracy at that range to begin with.

Here in the Deep South we have a little over a month left before winter is usually over. Now the upper south is still in play even into March.
A little over a month huh? So, Feb. 10th things gonna be a lot quieter in here I guess.

I should have known this was going to happen when BAM Weather said they were 70% sure of a PV split and favorable cold in the east. Always go opposite whatever they say. Notice the timing. It's all about the money. The more I see, the more I believe HAARP is real and being used.
Alright I give up. What is HAARP and why should I care?

edit: Nevermind, I found it...and the plethora of conspiracies

Last edited:
Back