• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I’m still optimistic about the month considering when looking strictly at +ENSO winters, we seem to be tracking 2016 evolution decently.

I’m still optimistic about the month considering when looking strictly at +ENSO winters, we seem to be tracking 2016 evolution decently.
Yep. GEFS keeps strong rising over the IO, while the EPS and GEPS especially start moving it on past the Maritime continent/west pacific mid month. Can see the reversal of the -EAMT around mid month on the EPS/GEPS, which would start to accelerate the pacific jet. I don’t know about the GEFS solution given it’s literally suppressing the Nino influence significantly across the pacific and holding convection to the western IO probably because the IOD crash that’s occurring. Likely overdone. Btw it’s Jay man, from Twitter

If the NAM screws with y’all again I’m putting in a request for one of the rules of the server to not allow posting about the NAM.

Yep. GEFS keeps strong rising over the IO, while the EPS and GEPS especially start moving it on past the Maritime continent/west pacific mid month. Can see the reversal of the -EAMT around mid month on the EPS/GEPS, which would start to accelerate the pacific jet. I don’t know about the GEFS solution given it’s literally suppressing the Nino influence significantly across the pacific and holding convection to the western IO probably because the IOD crash that’s occurring. Likely overdone. Btw it’s Jay man, from Twitter
Hello Jay from Twitter.

Hmmm that’s a good point and wassup

Back