• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I actually think we don't have enough threads but maybe I'm crazy
Makes perfect sense to start threads when that becomes the predominant topic of conversation, especially to pull that convo out of a main discussion thread.

It looks like the theme for me so far in January is cold, rainy, wedges. Typical El Nino. I guess I need to get used to 45 degrees, overcast and rain and I actually like this kind of weather so bring it on!

The last time we had a -NAO driven pattern that's what we got IIRC. Lots of wedges and rain, but not cold enough to snow. My hope this year is the pacific participates and puts us over the threshold to get frozen....after the snowpack and all. :p.

Maybe not. ICON says hold my beer, I'm shoving the low down in the gulf like the two before it and keeping ATL wedged in the 40's all day.
ICON may say hold my beer but you should’ve seen the cave the ICON just had to GFS, CMC with the 1/7 system.

Back