• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

As shocking as it sounds, Webber’s positivity for late jan-early Feb is all we have left.
It’ll turn negative when it’s about to get cold and he will show you 13 ways it won’t snow and show these faces???

How quickly we forget the Arctic front last year. In my 35 years I had never seen a front like that. We had a flash freeze in like a half hour

Or February 2021. Okay this one may not have been anything in the SE but out here it was as cold as the legendary cold outbreaks way back in the day

The one's back in the day where way more expansive as in everyone east of the rockies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a lot of people are missing the fact that the realistic window to get accumulating snow for many of us is still 60-80 more days. I'm sure someone will immediately say we'll late feb- March snow isn't as good as January snow. Who cares? Snow is snow

I think a lot of people are missing the fact that the realistic window to get accumulating snow for many of us is still 60-80 more days. I'm sure someone will immediately say we'll late feb- March snow isn't as good as January snow. Who cares? Snow is snow
If rates are strong enough and it's cold enough; it'll accumulate regardless of sun angle.

Back