• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Had no idea there was this level of surge in 93 in Florida. That’s insane
View attachment 147085
My parents planned a trip to visit a cousin in St. Petersburg and had to postpone it a couple of days due to the storm. We ended up driving down on the 14th or 15th I believe. I was with them but don’t remember very much since I was barely 3 years old at the time. My dad talks about how we went to a park next to the bay when we got down there and there were dead birds stuck in the openings of a chain link fence from the crazy wind.

Last edited:
Dieting is all about CICO (Calories In vs Calories Out).

As long as you're eating in a caloric deficit (meaning less calories than it would take to maintain your weight), you can eat all of the comfort/junk food you want and still lose pounds.
while CICO is true it is tremendously easier to simply not eat junk/fried crap. a large order of waffle fries at chick fil a is the same calories in as is calories out for a 5 mile run

My clients house in Littleton, CO… Denver suburbs
ffe0a137ae27306116993cb1ce1589b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

while CICO is true it is tremendously easier to simply not eat junk/fried crap. a large order of waffle fries at chick fil a is the same calories in as is calories out for a 5 mile run
My little nephew back in the day, in a very health conscious, diet obsessed, family, would always go to macaroni grill and often force me to go, not my favorite restaurant. They would let him get the Mac n cheese , and I saw years later that the one serving had like 3000 calorie or something crazy. It was just funny to me

The next one is only 35 or 47 months away unless we avoid a multi year nina then it might only be 23. Fab feb 27 coming in hot
You got the CFS maps?

I wouldn't say it's easier.

Certainly, if you have the discipline, you may be better off for it. But if eating some junk/fried crap is what you need to stay sane while on your diet, there's no need to deprive yourself as long as you're not overeating.

I say this, BTW, as someone who has lost over 170 pounds despite not having the cleanest diet.

Where are these wild fires located? I haven’t been keeping track of the weather lately so ashamed of myself……

Back