• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

How is it that my forecast was for a high of 67 with an 80% chance of rain to currently i have sunny skies and 82?

You are obsessed with girls from TWC lol.
Yep, especially kind of thick ones or big breasted ones! That’s why Steph is on the radar, Kelly Kass😳, Felicia!
If you’re gonna watch, May as well have some eye candy!
The all time hottie award goes to Janetta Jones! 😳😳👅😍

There isn't much discussion on the effects on the climate with stratospheric aerosol injection but I would imagine it's altering our weather one way or the other.

There isn't much discussion on the effects on the climate with stratospheric aerosol injection but I would imagine it's altering our weather one way or the other.

Looks silly, the 1970s were remarkably cold due to those aerosols. It works but you have to constantly put them out they are not permanent... also when will we accept there is no such damn thing as baseline climate.. climate changes. ffs man scientists are remarkably stupid sometimes for such an educated group

Looks silly, the 1970s were remarkably cold due to those aerosols. It works but you have to constantly put them out they are not permanent... also when will we accept there is no such damn thing as baseline climate.. climate changes. ffs man scientists are remarkably stupid sometimes for such an educated group
The 1970s didn't have metallic elements sprayed into the atmosphere like today.

And the final tally was 4...bummer..can't even do that right in winters now.

View attachment 147066
Last freeze was February 21st. If we don’t get another before spring truly arrives, that’s gotta be the earliest last freeze on record, right? Still a good chance we see another freeze, anyways, but something to monitor.

Back