• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Dang… that sucks what happened for you in 2017. I was in the NC mountains near Brevard for it and woke up to some fairly thick debris clouds from storms the night before. Fortunately they cleared up in plenty of time. We’re going to go up to Niagara Falls for this one… neither my wife or I have ever been there so we’re gonna kill two birds with one stone. Wishing you Crystal clear blue skies on 4/8
You’re ballsy for going to Niagara Falls on 4/8 hoping for clear skies! That’s one cloudy region of the country. Best of luck! I got faith

You’re ballsy for going to Niagara Falls on 4/8 hoping for clear skies! That’s one cloudy region of the country. Best of luck! I got faith
You’re right, but even if it ends up overcast, the trip won’t be a waste as there’s still plenty to do. Like I said neither my wife nor I have ever been there

You just convinced me Jimmy! I just pulled the trigger on a villa in Banner Elk for Friday and Saturday. Will be nice just to watch it falling during the day!
Hey man. It’s worth a shot. Avery county has done well this year. I’d imagine they’ll find a way to capitalize here as well. A day in the mountains beats a day at home. We’ll be leaving Saturday late afternoon but I just want to see something fly. Been a tough winter for Jimmy. I got 13” in Hendersonville back in 22’ then the following year in 23’ I got another 13” up at beech during MLK weekend and to date I’ve been shutout in 24’. Hoping to get my mojo back this weekend. Have fun buddy! Super Nino can’t hold us down forever!

3k showing a lot of love to higher elevations along the border. Could be some solid localized numbers. View attachment 146833
Yep. This is one of those that seems to be trending upward til go time. NWS grid forecasts are slowly catching on. Hopefully trends continue. Trying to talk some friends into a quick day trip up to Carvers on Saturday.

Back