• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I know. Everyone comes here to live now and just visits Durham because they don't want to get shot.

You should try Trashbury I mean Salisbury…. I lived in Mt Ulla from 2013 - 2019 and good god I was scared I’d be stabbed any time I went into town especially at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should try Trashbury I mean Salisbury…. I lived in Mt Ulla from 2013 - 2019 and good god I was scared I’d be stabbed any time I went into town especially at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah Trashbbury is disgusting as well as any NC piedmont town 20 miles either side of 85 from CLT to Durham

Corrupt developers pay these sites to be listed higher... same as with universities
This is actually true. Spoke to a candidate running for Greenville city council a couple weeks ago when he stopped by the farm and he said this absolutely happens here in Greenville SC. So I’m sure it’s happening everywhere.

This is actually true. Spoke to a candidate running for Greenville city council a couple weeks ago when he stopped by the farm and he said this absolutely happens here in Greenville SC. So I’m sure it’s happening everywhere.
They are a joke, one site and its methods will list Raleigh as the 23rd hottest while another lists it as first

• Clown
Reactions: SD
They are a joke, one site and its methods will list Raleigh as the 23rd hottest while another lists it as first
I hope the whole system crashes. We’ll own nothing and be happy but they’ll own nothing too. The bank will own it

Y’all ever notice winter just don’t winter like it used to? Man niños are awesome. Keep wishing for those.IMG_6835.png

@LickWx i’m considering starting a driving range right here in the middle of yuppie kingdom. We have a great spot. I know you’ll have some thoughts on that let me hear em.

I hope the whole system crashes. We’ll own nothing and be happy but they’ll own nothing too. The bank will own it
People are silly, we are all trapped in a system where the 1% increasingly own more while the rest of us aspire to be like them... a better model of a world is a simple one...... one where people live in actual communities and work near home and shop local.... old world towns are so much nicer than towns in US... I'm leaving for a Sicilian village... gon live in a nice old home and ride by bike around town .... much nicer than living in a cheap overpriced glue and stick american house and never knowing my neighbors and drivign 20 minutes to shop at some crppy giant supermarket in a giant parking lot and then driving 50 minutes to a crappy job 5 days a week... and eating nothing but gluttonous nasty food. Lets go to Sicily Jimmy, no snow but nice women and culture

@LickWx i’m considering starting a driving range right here in the middle of yuppie kingdom. We have a great spot. I know you’ll have some thoughts on that let me hear em.
Its a very good idea, Drive Shak is very popular so if you can capture some of that spirit with your own neat twist it would be a success

Back