• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Its a very good idea, Drive Shak is very popular so if you can capture some of that spirit with your own neat twist it would be a success
Man I think so too. Plenty of traffic and commerce down this road and getting busier by the day. With all of the golf courses and farmland around here being bulldozed for subdivisions I believe there is a niche to be filled. It preserves green space and gives people a place to escape and come hit balls into an old terraced cotton field backdrop. Minimal overhead and what man doesn’t like to beat balls and get out of the house for an hour or two during the week? I stopped by one in Spartanburg today and they charge $10-$20 per bucket and also offer $650 yearly membership rates. Guy picks the range twice a week in the winter/fall and 3x a week in the summer. 25 bays/mats and says they fill up a lot of days/nights in the summer time. I think it’s a winner.

Its a very good idea, Drive Shak is very popular so if you can capture some of that spirit with your own neat twist it would be a success
and this wouldn’t be anything like drive shack/top golf. This would be a farm style driving range. May require a little bit of netting. Overall very basic to start with a country style setting away from the commercialized Main Street corporate feel

Man I think so too. Plenty of traffic and commerce down this road and getting busier by the day. With all of the golf courses and farmland around here being bulldozed for subdivisions I believe there is a niche to be filled. It preserves green space and gives people a place to escape and come hit balls into an old terraced cotton field backdrop. Minimal overhead and what man doesn’t like to beat balls and get out of the house for an hour or two during the week? I stopped by one in Spartanburg today and they charge $10-$20 per bucket and also offer $650 yearly membership rates. Guy picks the range twice a week in the winter/fall and 3x a week in the summer. 25 bays/mats and says they fill up a lot of days/nights in the summer time. I think it’s a winner.
Damn! That sounds like Eagle Zone
Or whatever it’s called now?

Bebé snow when snow it’s never gon dnoe again I just want some white stuff from the ski man

Lake effect snow machine cranking in Western NY. Think about that for a second. That use to be an early winter thing as the lakes would freeze eventually and end the threat. Not this year apparently.

Lake effect snow machine cranking in Western NY. Think about that for a second. That use to be an early winter thing as the lakes would freeze eventually and end the threat. Not this year apparently.

Gotta have sustained cold to freeze the lakes. We don't get that anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So there is some Condos on top of Sugar that are rather affordable , that sit at 5300 feet .... surely your luck wouldnt be the same up there. Its on the 8th floor too if that counts.

https://weatherspark.com/compare/y/...r-in-Boston-Banner-Elk-Boone-Erie-and-Detroit Did a Climo Comparison on Banner Elk (4k Feet) to Boston/Detroit/Erie PA .... Pretty much the same but Cooler in the summer and More snow in Banner Elk although some avg's on this site may be skewed. Point being if Banner Elk is 4K and the top of Sugar claims its 5200' surely to god it would be amazing to live up there minus not having ---- to do

This upcoming 8-9 day stretch kind of sucks. The pattern will throw at least 3 waves at is that are within the realm of belief that they could get it done by none are likely to work.

#1/2 have the same issue and are likely late bloomers
#3 is probably too far north

This upcoming 8-9 day stretch kind of sucks.. pattern is going to throw what are really 3 legitimate waves at us and all 3 are likely to fail for one reason or another
I disagree. Next week looks sunny with temps in the 60s and 70s. Sounds like great golfing weather.

Come on guys we didn’t know the Carolina crusher was going to crush til we were all hanging out by the swimming pool and the temp dropped 60 degrees in 15 minutes. The rest is history. Got to believe this thing is gonna go neg tilt
We are back bro. She comin. Pizza for everyone.

Back