• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Tupelo and Huntsville have had a record snow year. They haven’t been infected…yet.

View attachment 146561
The snowy places are also because the climate is changing. It works both ways. Heat is bad and snow is bad. Drought and rain both bad. Everything is very bad IMG_6834.gif

I was born and raised in Durham. The Durham Bulls games are fun, and the DPAC and American Tobacco campus is nice. That's the only good thing I have to say about it.
Stay your ass in Wake Forest then. Nobody in Durham has a single reason, ever in the history of ever, to visit Wake Forest.

You know what I have to say about Wake Forest? Thank god the university escaped to Winston. It’s a great place if you like spicy food though, like Jersey Mikes. Ethnic food in Wake Forest means visiting Chilis.

Stay your ass in Wake Forest then. Nobody in Durham has a single reason, ever in the history of ever, to visit Wake Forest.

You know what I have to say about Wake Forest? Thank god the university escaped to Winston. It’s a great place if you like spicy food though, like Jersey Mikes. Ethnic food in Wake Forest means visiting Chilis.
I know. Everyone comes here to live now and just visits Durham because they don't want to get shot.

The experimental machines are all agreeing that the Southeast's Winter is completely over.
I'd recommend stocking up on seeds and gardening supplies before the masses pick it all over.

Back