• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Anyone else hoping this thing goes south not even far enough to get us but just to the South of like Harrisonburg so the big city crybabies can whine all weekend ? Like just hit Roanoke/Lynchburg/Richmond and blank DC/Baltimore and especially Philly. Theyre all whining its just a nuiscance event anyway. Imagine being such a spoiled pos that youd say any event wasnt good enough in this day and age. Thats what I dont get, theyre saying their winter has sucked when DC/Bmore/Philly all have like 12-15" this season. Ive had that like 6x in my entire 32 year life

You couldn’t pay me to live in the northeast. Too many jerks. The south has nicer people.

No Ik that part would suck, I’m a country bumpkin I guess I flew to DC and then Cleveland once I remember holding the door for someone and I said “how ya doing” the guy said “move” . And in Cleveland my flight landed at 8PM and I got on the $2 subway bc I didn’t know the difference and needed to go to Downtown for my Hotel….. yea, I almost got Hepatitis and Stabbed within 37 seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else hoping this thing goes south not even far enough to get us but just to the South of like Harrisonburg so the big city crybabies can whine all weekend ? Like just hit Roanoke/Lynchburg/Richmond and blank DC/Baltimore and especially Philly. Theyre all whining its just a nuiscance event anyway. Imagine being such a spoiled pos that youd say any event wasnt good enough in this day and age. Thats what I dont get, theyre saying their winter has sucked when DC/Bmore/Philly all have like 12-15" this season. Ive had that like 6x in my entire 32 year life
since i moved to richmond 2 years ago i've probably had a grand total ~3 inches of snow, spread out throughout like 5 small events. we average 9 a year

at this point just ready to be able to get in 12 holes (my home course is 12 holes) after work 3-4 times a week

No Ik that part would suck, I’m a country bumpkin I guess I flew to DC and then Cleveland once I remember holding the door for someone and I said “how ya doing” the guy said “move” . And in Cleveland my flight landed at 8PM and I got on the $2 subway bc I didn’t know the difference and needed to go to Downtown for my Hotel….. yea, I almost got Hepatitis and Stabbed within 37 seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
City vs Country. Country and rural people in the northeast are very nice people.

The modeling consensus is for the mountains of WV to get the most of this. Winter Storm Watches have been issued there.

Back