• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

It’s on NW Georgia in Gordon County. It’s all rolling hills with mountains on either horizon. I love it.
Yeah thats hard to beat. I just think the whole East Coast from Maine to North Georgia is beautiful. It's some of the prettiest land in the country imo.;)

Yeah thats hard to beat. I just think the whole East Coast from Maine to North Georgia is beautiful. It's some of the prettiest land in the country imo.;)
Bar Harbor ME to West Palm Beach FL. It’s a great place

Reactions: WSW
North Georgia is the east coast ? Lol. Might as well call East Tennessee the east coast too.

Haha yeah well Georgia is definitely an East Coast state. I'm not claiming Tennessee though.:p
Georgia feels less like the east coast than any other state on the east coast IMO. Did you know Pennsylvania is not an east coast state ?

yeah it depends on what part of GA. The counties that border AL definitely have an Alabama influence.
Unless you're talking football, the Al counties that border Ga has a Ga influence. Al is on Central time. I know of a couple of Al cities on the Ga border follow Eastern time. Everyone works in Ga.

Unless you're talking football, the Al counties that border Ga has a Ga influence. Al is on Central time. I know of a couple of Al cities on the Ga border follow Eastern time. Everyone works in Ga.
What I mean by Alabama influence is a lot of people have moved from Alabama to the western counties in GA.

Back