• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

So El Nino's are now dry and warm in the SE? It's 71 degrees at my house. Saving money on propane is not a bad thing, though. Edit: Most Tempest stations are at 65 in my area so my old Accu-rite station is faulty it appears. I think Santa is bringing a replacement later this month, though.
Everything is warm in the SE anymore. We just hope for small favorable windows with maybe a storm that produces 2-4 inches of snow. That's a good winter now. Lol. We don't expect double digit snowfall years and winter to average below normal in temps anymore. It's not realistic to expect that

Everything is warm in the SE anymore. We just hope for small favorable windows with maybe a storm that produces 2-4 inches of snow. That's a good winter now. Lol. We don't expect double digit snowfall years and winter to average below normal in temps anymore. It's not realistic to expect that
Well thank you, that's just a depressing paragraph right there.;)

Back