• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I'm feeling really depressed about the weather going forward. I agree with Webb; feels like this past week was our chance and we missed it and we may not get another real shot. Now we get warm and muggy and it won't even feel like winter. Sigh ...

Changing your tune on fab feb? This is disheartening.
Lmao bruh what. We will pass on that energy, regardless if it’s true or not.

Hard to get a better looking pattern than what we just had. I'm sure we'll get another opportunity or two in Feb, but you don't get many looks like that.

Hard to get a better looking pattern than what we just had. I'm sure we'll get another opportunity or two in Feb, but you don't get many looks like that.
Apparently that look isn’t hard to get anymore West of the Apps because they have had that similar look the past 3 outta 4 years. It would seem like the only way we can score these days is off CAD events. Even with the pattern showing up in advance, we failed to get one fantasy run leading up to it.

Back