• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

The only thing I dont like about Virginia is it's so close to those annoying northeasterners lol.
Haha, actually that's one of the reasons i like it so much. Not too southern at all. My family is from PA. You'll find a ton of Steelers fans there too. It does feel different to me than say Georgia or Alabama but that's why i like it...LOL. NW VA feels much like southern PA or WV. Climate is totally different too.

Haha, actually that's one of the reasons i like it so much. Not too southern at all. My family is from PA. You'll find a ton of Steelers fans there too. It does feel different to me than say Georgia or Alabama but that's why i like it...LOL
I don't like Alabama or Mississippi because it's too deep south for me. Georgia feels very deep south in parts also. I think I would like North Carolina the most because its still the south but its not too deep south and it's more southern than VA.

I don't like Alabama or Mississippi because it's too deep south for me. Georgia feels very deep south in parts also. I think I would like North Carolina the most because its still the south but its not too deep south and it's more southern than VA.
I think NC feels different too. Especially the Raleigh area. LOTS of transplants there from the North. Makes for a nicer mix.

Yea you got this one. Highest v8 I’ve beaten was a dodge scat pack
I'm just messing with ya. I don't have that car anymore. It's been gone for about 2 years. After over 20 years of always keeping a muscle car I lost interest. Got rid of it for this 5 series and like driving it much better at my age lolScreenshot_20231124_202117_Gallery.jpg

Southern Triad. Just south of I-85 which unfortunately means we get a sleety mess while Greensboro and Winston-Salem gets pure fluffy goodness.

Southern Triad. Just south of I-85 which unfortunately means we get a sleety mess while Greensboro and Winston-Salem gets pure fluffy goodness.
Yeah, i know exactly what you mean. I was always so thankful i lived in the western suburbs of DC. Makes a huge difference. Still think you may be in a good spot for this season.

Back