• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Why are trees so expensive this year?
I don't know but nice ones are crazy. I decided to see what Amazon had and took a chance on this one. I mean 100 smackers. Can't beat that! Everybody that has seen it is like wow. It's just nice. I love it. I put 1050 lights on it. Lights are higher too this year but I bought all kinds. LOL.

My sister is coming for Christmas. Never see any of my peeps so I decided to go all out. I doubt any wildlife will venture anywhere near my yard. Blinking and colorful. It's a good time for everyone to be festive and thankful. Going through so much these day. ??

Cool lights. Solar and awesome. These are blue but I got multi. Beautiful. Cheap Amazon product ASIN B0C9Q2SGQC
The best solar lights. Joomer. I've had some for two years and they still work great. Bright and festive. Cheap
Amazon product ASIN B07L885X7F
I'm in the Christmas spirit. Guess nobody can tell. ?

Why are trees so expensive this ye
Real trees I mean. Why are they so expensive this year?
Oh. Real trees I think it's just gouging probably. I would have loved to have a real tree but got scared about Joro spider sacks. Ha. Plus they are high and too fat.

Real trees I mean. Why are they so expensive this year?
I worked in selling them last year but still hear about it this year despite not working retail selling them. For trees shipped from out west, some farms lost theirs from fires a few years back and have yet to recover, while those from the east are still under the effect from the 2016 drought. They take around 7 or so years to recover but having yet another drought now means get used to dwindling Frasier fir inventory and higher prices. The west coast trees are only expensive because shipping costs with fuel there being way more expensive. They've just about caught up to the Frasiers though.

I mean, we're on a forum about the weather. We're all nerds here.
Not exactly,,,

Some of US are MAGA Rednecks,, Farmers & Commerical fishermen, Religious, Fishermen/Women & hunters, kicked off another forum, that Shall NOT be named..

Thank the Lord, We have OUR own *Safe Space* too vent OUR frustrations over (Non), Winter & Swamp~assed heat & humidity..

Tuesday looks sweet. Highs in the 30s and lows upper teens. Perfect late November weather. :cool:

Not exactly,,,

Some of US are MAGA Rednecks,, Farmers & Commerical fishermen, Religious, Fishermen/Women & hunters, kicked off another forum, that Shall NOT be named..

Thank the Lord, We have OUR own *Safe Space* too vent OUR frustrations over (Non), Winter & Swamp~assed heat & humidity..
That's about the truth. I drive a truck for a living so I can't be too smart. That requires very little intelligence. I just love snow and learned to read a weather model and know when they show snow here they're wrong 9 out of 10 times.

I can already tell the moisture is never gonna line up with the cold this year. Seems like the cold it always right before or right after.

Back