• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I mean. What's the point of being excited for snow in a place that gets snow every year.

Like, you still have to work etc. It's not exciting at all vs snow in the Southeast.

My favorite part about the snow here is all the traffic goes away and it's quiet, which doesn't happen further North.
IDK. I always got excited for snow and it happened every year. Believe me, snow weenies up North get excited.

IDK. I always got excited for snow and it happened every year. Believe me, snow weenies up North get excited.

Is that for like 1-3 inches that get the SE excited, or more rare amounts?

I asked AI to give me a photo of NickyB and his snow buddies View attachment 141214
images
Fixed

I mean. What's the point of being excited for snow in a place that gets snow every year.

Like, you still have to work etc. It's not exciting at all vs snow in the Southeast.

My favorite part about the snow here is all the traffic goes away and it's quiet, which doesn't happen further North.
Snow up north is like rain in the south. You see it all the time so it’s not much fun.

Snow up north is like rain in the south. You see it all the time so it’s not much fun.
Haha trust me its still fun! This is the street where i grew up. I loved the tree canopy. I remember bigger storms where the north facing yard just held its cover for days on end.
Screenshot 2024-01-10 5.01.15 PM.png

Eh, I get excited about watching basketball and eating pizza, even though I do it all the time. Sometimes, there are things you just love.

Eh, I get excited about watching basketball and eating pizza, even though I do it all the time. Sometimes, there are things you just love.

both of those things are the work of satan. i do not approve.

listen everyone; don't be like rain cold. you'll be stuck here forever, with no escape. leave the basketball and pizza to him. please.

So they have built in 11 snow days into the school calendar for Fairfax County this year. I wonder if they will even use more than a couple at this point. And i see where they just finished remodeling my High School. Damn i feel old. Oakton High School right off I-66 with the metro orange line conveniently located in the median....?

Screenshot 2024-01-10 5.38.28 PM.png

So they have built in 11 snow days into the school calendar for Fairfax County this year. I wonder if they will even use more than a couple at this point. And i see where they just finished remodeling my High School. Damn i feel old. Oakton High School right off I-66 with the metro orange line conveniently located in the median....?

View attachment 141230
Dewy?

• Huh
Reactions: WSW
Back