• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Lmao I still remember the times summer was supposed to be over too ?
So is a guy I follow around here! He’s hyping this big pattern change coming up and multiple chances of snow next week. Models are over place

Logged into tropical nit wits for the first time this season. Gets the blood flowing when you can find one frame through 360hr that shows something you like to see.IMG_5311.png

I was in Atlanta the last two days for a conference at Georgia Tech and I stayed at the Marriott in Buckhead. I’ve never seen so many G-Wagons in my life.
I was actually in Buckhead for a class the past three days, you are right about the G-Wagons. I rarely do anything in Buckhead these days.

I was actually in Buckhead for a class the past three days, you are right about the G-Wagons. I rarely do anything in Buckhead these days.
Yeah I usually stay at the Westin on Peachtree for this conference but there were three or four conferences there this week so hotels were an abject mess.

Another run or two should put my area squarely in the 60s late next week. Another mild but seasonable thanksgiving.

73 at ATL. 74 at CLT and RDU. Didn't think it would be that warm down there today.

Back