• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

My definition of a good winter storm is 8 inches+ snow or 3 inches+of sleet that lasts several days..
Bubba you need to move to Fargo then. I’ve had plenty of big snows here and I’m still thrilled with any snow that falls, especially ones that lay down at least 2 inches. Snowfall is special in the southeast because we don’t get it regularly. A good winter storm is anything that blankets everything white and 2 inches is more then enough to do that.

Yes and I got my eye on another!

You'll know it's real when if I decide to run to Costco and get one of those new fangled flexible foam board sleds. I've always wanted one. I may even let my kids use it. lol. Waiting to pull the trigger to see if it'll actually really, really snow again. Jury still out. -NAO, no? PV not east enough? Too early in the -NAO? Snowpack, etc.

You'll know it's real when if I decide to run to Costco and get one of those new fangled flexible foam board sleds. I've always wanted one. I may even let my kids use it. lol. Waiting to pull the trigger to see if it'll actually really, really snow again. Jury still out. -NAO, no? PV not east enough? Too early in the -NAO? Snowpack, etc.
Avoid the rush...we good.

Back