• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

The guy that can’t even use proper grammar has 32k followers on a facebook page. Every post is “my model, I this or I that. Being a narcissist is annoying enough, but being a ------ that’s also a narcissist is taking to another level. 32k followers, its so embarrassing.
He kinda had his a$$ handed to him when he called for accumulating snow in NGA like twice, then deleted everything when nothing actually happened, then said he’s now renovating his “private model” with new data so missed forecasts won’t happen again. And people actually called him out. Lol

He kinda had his a$$ handed to him when he called for accumulating snow in NGA like twice, then deleted everything when nothing actually happened, then said he’s now renovating his “private model” with new data so missed forecasts won’t happen again. And people actually called him out. Lol
He and his page are like a microcosm of a political party in real time. I'm embarrassed for anyone who follows that ---- stain on facebook. Just one more of the many reasons to dislike that garbage website.

Who is this guy?

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

I feel like upstate sc had a lot of ice storms in the 90s and early 2000s when I was a kid. Maybe it just feels that way because it’s been a long time since. But I remember we had a lot of woods and bushes at the house with briars (thorns) and when a good Ice storm would come you could just walk right through the woods and thorns like it was nothing. No ripping of the pants or getting cut. Those were the days.

I feel like upstate sc had a lot of ice storms in the 90s and early 2000s when I was a kid. Maybe it just feels that way because it’s been a long time since. But I remember we had a lot of woods and bushes at the house with briars (thorns) and when a good Ice storm would come you could just walk right through the woods and thorns like it was nothing. No ripping of the pants or getting cut. Those were the days.
No you're correct. I remember growing up in Northeast Georgia in the '90s. We had two ice storms possibly three every winter It seemed at least. It was very rare not to have one.

Yeah… CLT metro had a good number of major ice storms during that time as well…Looking back January 1994, February 1994, February 1996, December 1998, February 2000, and December 2002 were all quite severe. As you pointed out though it’s been since that huge one in December 2002 since CLT metro has had a major ZR storm. More often than not, it’s been a matter of getting saved by getting more sleet than expected

But thunderstorms in winter are a new thing
Here's a writeup of weather events in January 1982 in NC. Severe thunderstorms around the 4th followed by a cold wave and snow 10th-15th
31742fa0424f7afab78952ac16c1f4cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-A136U1 using Tapatalk

Back