• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Yep, Donocane must be back predicting the end of the world with 9 feet of snow.
The guy that can’t even use proper grammar has 32k followers on a facebook page. Every post is “my model, I this or I that. Being a narcissist is annoying enough, but being a ------ that’s also a narcissist is taking to another level. 32k followers, its so embarrassing.

From reading the Jan thread…in summary…even we can’t screw up the day 8-15 pattern. ☃️

Haven't had time to read today, but from glancing at the whamby thread, we're back....ready for another Seattle rug pull and for the cycle to continue. Ok fine, here we go. ?

We can’t even figure out the LR 500mb configuration and still we go all in on long range snow and ice runs. I love it here
Stage 9: Integrating Loss: Integration into One's Life Story

In the ninth stage of grief, individuals may begin to incorporate the loss into their life story. They may find ways to honour the memory of the person or thing they have lost and integrate the experience into their sense of self.

This place seems too happy today.

Curb your enthusiasm, it took us half the winter to get Canada cold and now we are going to go and empty it. ;)

Keep an eye on the dates of the happy maps. They keep going further out.

The model chasing causes the forum to have symptoms of bipolar disorder.

Back