• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Putting my desires aside for a second here. I think it's important to remember that it's January 5th. The ensembles go out 15 days & they change like a fart in the wind past day 7-10. And you mise well just forget about the extended or whatever the hell a control run is. Let's go back to what 95% of the people on this board have been saying since last Summer regarding this Winter.. And that is that this Winter was always supposed to be backloaded. We aren't at the backend yet. Now I will be with everyone else if we get to January 31st & we are looking two weeks out & seeing nothing but disappointment. But I think we look so hard at these models sometimes that it's like we live in the future. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but hopefully it does.

It's amazing how high & low we get in here from not just day to day, but the switch ups every 12 hours. It's like we know better, but we don't. Lol we post way to much on the highs, then way to much on the lows, which is something that's awesome about this place.. But it also is just a set up to be disappointed. Let's just relax and enjoy the ride.

Again, it's January 5th. We are going to pull in a banger in the coming weeks.
You collect sports cards, don't you? Be honest with me now! ?

Good run for you Nicky.
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_ncus_29.png

The fact I think we have a better chance at hitting 80 than seeing snow tells you how I feel about the rest of January
The fact that a predictor of late January winter weather has vanished, tells me all I need to know about the rest of January. IYKYK

Back