• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Yep lol it's highly unlikely we see anything like that (aside from maybe the January 23-24 1955 event) but still interesting to bring this up nonetheless. I know we're usually heartbroken and even during NINA events we are, but the few times RDU and Wake County hits the jackpot is when we're in a cool neutral-NINA state

Yeah I always thought that was true. I just never seen the proof until now. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NWS Raleigh has loaded up their winter weather products page. These are fun to look at.
http://www.weather.gov/rah/winter
snowProbGE01.png

The little kink in the jet coming down the plains, nudging towards the west. Will that team up with the NM wave?

They'll partially phase if they get much closer which could amplify the wave in the southwestern US a little bit more than currently shown but a complete phase probably won't happen until this gets further east if at all

Back